You will need your electricity bill on hand to enter the following information. Enter it exactly as it appears on your electricity bill. If your information is not entered as it appears on your electricity bill, we may not be able to process your form.
Choose one of these three way to contact Halton Hills Hydro to complete your Regulated Price Plan Election Form.
1. Complete and submit the online form below; OR
2. Call Halton Hills Hydro Customer Service, during business hours, Monday to Friday; OR
3. Download, complete and email the Regulated Price Plan Election Form to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Halton Hills Hydro, 43 Alice St., Acton, ON L7J 2A9.
There are two options: Time-of-Use and Tiered.
- Under Time-of-Use pricing, the price you pay for electricity depends on when you use it.
- Under Tiered pricing, you can use a certain amount of electricity each month at a lower price, and once that limit is exceeded, a higher price applies.
For more information on Time-of-Use and Tiered Pricing and tools to help you decide which price structure is right for you, please visit www.oeb.ca/choice.
Please note: if you have a contract with an electricity retailer, you are not eligible to change your pricing option. You will pay their price until your energy contract expires.