At Halton Hills Hydro, our brand, “We are Community”, represents our actions and goals. It is a vision created collaboratively by our employees that represents our mission statement and objectives.
It is our goal to provide our customers with the ideas, tools and information that gives them the power to make the best choices for their energy needs.
Our objectives are:
- Safety Safety for our employees and our community is our number one priority, always.
- Reliability Reliable supply of electricity, reliable customer service.
- Competitive Rates Fair rates for our residential and business customers.
- Financial Metrics Ensuring a stable return on investment for our shareholder, the Town of Halton Hills.
- Conservation Promoting energy conservation programs to help our customers save energy and money.
- Environmental Ensuring we consider the environment in our purchasing and operating practices.
- Community Focused Proud to be a part of the Town of Halton Hills, participating in community events and supporting the community where we live, work and shop.
- Smart Grid Implementation Wise implementation of technology to monitor and maintain our electricity system.
About Halton Hills Hydro
- Total Customers: 22,000
- Service Area: 280 SQ KM
- Hydro Lines: 1,527 km
- Overhead: 890 km
- Underground: 637 km
- Hydro Poles: 8,780
- Transformers: 3,842
- Municipal Population: 59,100
- Employees: 52