Skip to content

Move In – New Customer

New to Halton Hills or new to paying for electricity? Choose one of these three way to contact Halton Hills Hydro to complete your Move In Request.

1. Complete and submit the online form below
2. Call Halton Hills Hydro Customer Service, during business hours, Monday to Friday
3. Complete, print, sign and return the Residential Account Application to Halton Hills Hydro.