Skip to content

Move Out – No New Service needed

Moving out of Halton Hills or moving to a location where you are no longer required to pay for electricity and/or water? Choose one of these three way to contact Halton Hills Hydro to complete your Move Out Request.

1. Complete and submit the online form below
2. Call Halton Hills Hydro Customer Service, during business hours, Monday to Friday
3. Complete, print, sign and return the Moving Out – No New Service Needed to Halton Hills Hydro.