The following Guidelines for Applicants Connecting Distributed Generation will provide those interested in connecting distributed generation with a detailed process and the requirements and specifications for connection. Please review these guidelines and the associated applications forms in full.
- Guidelines for Applicants Connecting Distributed Generation
- Connection Review Application Form (Appendix 2)
- Generator Connection Assessment Review Form, 10kW or less (Appendix 3)
- Generator Connection Assessment Review Form, Greater than 10kW (Appendix 4)
Residential micro-generation (microFIT) Installation Standards
The following two standards have been produced by Halton Hills Hydro to assist those installing metering and utility disconnect switches for micro-generation at residential locations. These standards shall be followed by those installing metering and utility disconnect switches.
- Residential Overhead Installation micro-generation (parallel connection), 25-101
- Residential Underground Installation micro-generation (parallel connection), 25U-221r2
If you are interested in connecting a renewable generation project to Halton Hills Hydro’s distribution system please contact us via email at [email protected] or by phone at 519-853-3700 Ext. 222 or 905-453-2222 Ext. 222 for more information.