Important Customer Notice Regarding a Possible Postal Service Disruption
October 19, 2018
A Canada Post service disruption is possible later this month. If this occurs, we will be unable to mail your bill or receive your payment via mail. Please remember, you are still responsible for paying your bill by the due date. Take advantage of one of the options below for paying and receiving your bill.
Receiving Your Bill:
1. Sign up for eBilling to receive your bill electronically. You will receive an e-mail notification with a summary of your bill and a link to view your bill on our secure website. Sign up for eBilling.
2. View and pay your bill through AccountOnline. Our secure portal provides you access to your account balance, payment history and detailed energy use as well as links to major financial institutions to pay your bill. Sign up for AccountOnline. Sign up for AccountOnline.
3. You can also call our office at 519-853-3701 to obtain your current balance and due date.
Paying Your Bill:
Do not mail your payment if a strike or lockout is expected or occurring.
1. Sign up for pre-authorized payments – have your payment automatically withdrawn from your bank account. Sign up for pre-authorized payments.
2. You can pay your bill through most financial institutions or by Credit Card through our website. Pay by Credit Card.
3. View and pay your bill through AccountOnline. Our secure portal provides you access to your account balance, payment history and detailed energy use as well as links to major financial institutions to pay your bill. Sign up for AccountOnline.
4. You can also make a payment at one of our payment depots:
Halton Hills Hydro
43 Alice St., Acton
Monday-Friday 8:30 – 4:30, excluding holidays
For your convenience, we also have a Night Deposit Box located next to our main doors. Halton Hills Hydro WILL NOT be responsible for cash payments placed in the night deposit box.
Young’s Pharmacy & Homecare
45 Main St., Georgetown
Monday-Friday 9am – 8pm
Saturday 9 am – 5pm
Sunday 10am – 3pm
Closed on Statutory Holidays.
If you have any questions regarding the status of your account, please call our office at 519-853-3701.